Weight Loss Quick Tips - 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Drink More Water


While no one really knows where the whole drink 8 cups of water a day piece of advice comes from, we do know that water is vital to the overall health of your body. Water helps to keep your mind and body operating and functioning the way it is suppose to.

But that's not all it does. Water also helps you lose weight and keep it off. How you ask? Well water makes you feel full which means you will eat less. It also helps to cleanse your system and push out any extra fatty deposits that might be floating around. All of this of course will lead to weight loss.

The fact that you can survive without food for a couple of weeks and you can only survive without water for a few days should let you know just how important drinking more water is.

Here are 3 simple things you can do to increase your water intake.

Always Keep A Bottle Of Water On Hand

No matter where I go I always take a bottle of water with me. This way when I am thristy I won't be tempted to get a soda or other sugary drink. I make it a point to buy 12 ounce water bottles in bulk. That way I never run out. If its hard for you to drink a whole bottle of water try keeping the cap off and sipping on it until its gone.

Make Sure Your Water Is Always Cold

I don't know about you but I don't like to drink warm water. I like it to be very cold. You will find that if you keep your water cold you will be more likely to drink more. I always put a bottle of water in the freezer an hour or so before I hit the gym. That way when I get to the gym it is super cold.

Drink Water When You Go Out To Eat

Its always easy to order a soda when you go out to eat at your favorite restaurant. But from now on I want you to order water. If you want to spice it up a bit you can add a little lemon to it. This will help you keep your calories down and still lose weight while eating out.

Once you start drinking more water you will be surprised how quickly your cravings for other drinks fade away. You will also be surprised how much weight you lose.

Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do. I know because I struggled with my weight my whole life. But once I learned how and what to eat that all changed. I started to lose weight and feel confident again. You too can do the same thing. Are you ready to feel confident and sexy again? If so check out Eat Yourself Thin NOW!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=H._Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment