Fun and Motivating Exercises With a Wii


If you are not the sporty type (I am not), you probably need a lot more motivation to start exercising than other people. Make sure to make fitness-training a funny part of the day. A Wii and a few tricks can help you with that.
A little over a year ago, I started in a fitness club, and I went there three times a week.

But then I started on a new job, which took up all my energy in the bad way. I was too sleepy to get up early in the morning to go to the club, so I postponed it til later.

Of course, later never came. Not even when I quit that job.

But lately, I have bought a Wii with Wii Fit and the Wii Board, and also the EA Sports Active and a mat. It all waited for me in the nice, clean exercise room in our house.

Today, I wrote to my daughter over the messenger: I have to start exercising with the Wii. She answered: Why don't you just start? Well, I am considering doing that, I said. She replied: Good luck with your considerations, then.

So this got me out of my chair and into our fitness room. First step: Motivation.

I thought about the Kaizen Methode, and my plan was just to set it all up, connect the different parts and perhaps also find out how much I weighed.

So I did, but almost by accident, I got started. I just wanted to see the exercises in the EA Sports Active, I just wanted to try one of them, and then the next, and then the next.

I had great fun, and I started on the 30 Days Challenge without even having planned to do so.
Tomorrow I will train again, and then Tuesday is my day off, according to the program.

So my advice to you, if you want to start training is: Have fun! Exercising should never be something you just want to get over with. Make it funny. A Wii can help with that. And start with small steps. I enjoyed every moment of my first day of training today. Make sure you do the same.

Sarah Aston has been interested in health and fitness for many years. She also loves cooking with lots of vegetables, and has just started her site about Kitchen Cutting Board, where you can read specific about Plastic Cutting Board.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Aston


No comments:

Post a Comment